Monday 6 July 2015

Throwback 2012 Photos Captured by Heaven

Throwback 2012 Photos Captured by Heaven

Assalamualaikum..
Hijab Muslimah
Today I would like to Share with All of my follower & friend the collection of photos captured by Me @ Heaven on 2012..


  • Hijab Muslimah drawn by my friend a.k.a Bilal.. I knew him since studying at Kolej Matrikulasi Kedah(KMK), Changlun.. He is a good boy & always remember our creator.. O:-)

Vintage Flower
Sport Rim
  •  This vintage flower captured during Eid Mubarak 2012 :-) at my Hometown Sharp Hills..
  •  Motorcycle Sport Rim snap at Permatang Pauh Workshop..
Photo of Morning Glory Flower @ Bunga Seri Pagi in Malay was captured at my Auntie Garden.. This flower is one of the 1000 species flower..


Morning Glory
Bunga Seri Pagi @ Morning Glory






Anime Prince
Anime Boy


Anime Boy was drawn by myself during lecturer teaching in lecture hall..haha..*Please take note Dear! That day I was bored & that's why I don't have mood to study.. As you all know, Many student behave like this when they bored.. By the way, OK or NOT? my drawing..hehe :-D Please remember This action and attitude is not suitable & prohibited to do in lecture hall.. We should respect our lecturer.. Peace | No | War

Biskut Biji Asam @ "Biji Asam" Biscuit

Mmmmmm!!! Sedapnya tengok gambar Biskut Biji Asam ni..Gambar ni di tangkap oleh saya sendiri..hehe..cantik X? Cantik kan! Kalau hampa rasa nak amik buat gambar cover or fb DP pun comel..haha..By the way, Aku pun X pasti in English biskut ni apa namanya..haha..
(Mmmmm!!! So delicious when look at this photo "Biji Asam" Biscuit..If all of you want to know this photo is captured by myself at my friend house..hehe..Beautiful or Not?So nice right! If you want this photo you can download and suitable to be used as fb cover or DP photo..haha..Too cute.. By the way, I don't know what people call this Biscuit in English..haha..)

Biji Asam Biscuit, Colourful Biscuit
Biskut Biji Asam
Biskut ini mengingatkan kita masa Zaman Kanak2 kan!huh!apa2 pun dah Xdapat ulang zaman tu..I will keep this memorable memory everywhere I go.. :-)
(This biscuit make us recalled our childhood memory!huh!No matter what happened we can't go back to that age again..I will keep this memorable memory everywhere I go.. :-) )


Thankzz alot because read my Entry.. See U Next Time.. :*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...